In it's simplicity, this cheesecake recipe stands up to some of the most complicated cheesecakes.
- All ingredients must be at room temperate
- 16oz Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla
- 2 Eggs
- Zest of 1 Lemon
- Blind bake pie dough (see our blind baking post)
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a stand mixer, beat the cream cheese & sugar on high speed until fluffy
- Mix in the sour cream & vanilla until well combined
- Mix in the eggs (on low speed), one at a time, adding the second egg once the first has been incorporated.
- *Do not over mix the eggs as this may cause cracks in the cheesecake
- Add in lemon zest
- Pour filling into prepared pie plate
- Cover pie with foil & bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove foil & bake for an additional 20-25 minutes until center is set, but not puffy
Tuesday through Sunday 7:00-3:00