Peanutbutter Pie Recipe
This pie is actually a peanutbutter chess pie, which uses cornmeal and vinegar.
Write a review
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick), melted
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter (4oz by weight)
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 Tablespoons cornmeal
- 1 Tablespoon flour
- 1 Tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- Blind bake pie dough (see our blind baking post)
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Whisk together hot butter and peanut butter.
- Whisk in eggs, sugar, cornmeal, flour, vinegar, and vanilla. Pour into prepared pie shell.
- Cover pie with foil & bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove foil & bake for an additional 20-25 minutes until center is set, but not puffy